What we are looking for
Are you a people's person, a great communicator, a quick learner, and have a thing for technology? Hacker Noon is looking for Customer Success Rep to scale up our growing Sponsor team. As the team is on track to double revenue 5 years in a row with a historically and intentionally lean team, we are looking to add 01 person who will advocate for customer success and be the point person for all things sponsors-related. Our sponsors financially support this company, and we want to treat them well 🙂
We are open to training someone with less experience, but we also expect this person to be more of a do-er than being just an idea person. Ideally, you are someone who's passionate about tech with all its flaws and beauties. Also, you are someone who is a compassionate listener and has the ability to build long-term relationships with customers. Like any other positions at HackerNoon, priorities will be given to candidates with excellent writing and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements
In this role, your primary objective is to alleviate the workload of our Sales team in the Customer Success division, be it be their point of contact through various means of communications, reviews customer journey, identifies how it is supported and helps clients overcome issues and achieve their goals using a consultative approach.
- Your main responsibility is to be the main point of contact between HackerNoon and our clients before their campaign starts (to make sure every detail is in place), during and after their campaign ends.
- You need to demonstrate superb communication and people skills through different platforms such as Gmail, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
- You are highly self-organized and attentive to details to be able to uncover the root cause of a potential churn and quickly formulate timely solutions.
- You are expected to constantly check in with the clients about the status of their campaign, provide qualitative and quantitative results, and eliminate any potential roadblocks.
- You will be designing customer surveys to understand their experience with HackerNoon and possibly expand their partnerships with the company.
- You will also help our Business Analyst, Hang Ngo, with post campaign reports and generate client case study for future sales.
- You will to be agile and experienced with remote-first tools such as Slack, Notion, and GSuite (we use those a lot around here).
- You are an overall nice human being to people around you and able to show empathy to others’ hard times and struggles.
- Last but not least, communications is key. Since HackerNoon is, and will always be, a remote-first company, we need to be as transparent as possible with our team. Anything you need to know, we will help. You just need to ask.
Every single Hacker Noon team member started out as a part-time contractor first, including the CEO. After a mutually agreed upon trial period and compensation amount, there will be an evaluation between you and Hacker Noon to find the best fit: full-time, part-time, or no time.
Hacker Noon is built for technologists to read, write, and publish. We are an open and international community of 15k+ contributing writers publishing stories and expertise for 3M+ curious and insightful monthly readers. Learn more at about.hackernoon.com.
How to Apply
Please fill out this form, which ask for this information:
- Your CV
- URLs of your Linkedin, personal site, or any showcase of your work on the interwebs
- Why you are a fit for this job
- How you know about this job
If you don't hear back from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful and try again, but better.