What we're looking for:
HackerNoon is looking for a QA engineer with immaculate attention to detail and thorough technical skills. Our flagship product is the content management system that powers HackerNoon.com.
- We want our contributors to be independent thinkers who excel at choosing high impact projects but we also want our contributors to be empathetic to our users and teammates, doing everything they can to level up our community. Here's a bit more about our product making style.
- Familiarity with a sizable portion of our Tech Stack helps, but really it depends on how fast you learn. Notable technologies we like NextJS, Firebase, Vercel, GA, SendGrid, GTp3, Nginx, Algolia, Coil, Vue, ExpressJS, MomentJS, Node, NodeJS. Some important internal tools: Slack, Notion, GitHub, Google Docs, Figma,
- Write Cypress tests :-)
- Work with software developers, editors and business development professionals to ensure everything we ship meets quality assurance standards
Every single HackerNoon team member started out as a part time contractor first, including the CEO. We are skin of our teeth profitable. You will be assigned a part time project based on your skill, interest, and commitment level. After a mutually agreed upon trial period and compensation amount, there will be an evaluation between you and Hacker Noon to find the best fit: full time, part-time, or no time.
HackerNoon is built for technologists to read, write, and publish. We are an open and international community of 30k+ contributing writers publishing stories and expertise for millions of curious and insightful monthly readers. Learn more at about.hackernoon.com
How to Apply
Please fill out this form, which ask for these information:
- Your CV
- URLs of your Linkedin, personal site, or any showcase of your work on the interwebs
- Why you are a fit for this job
- How you know about this job
Sometimes we get behind, but we aspire to be in touch with all candidates within two week’s time.