What we're looking for
The creator economy! Hello, we're looking for someone to lead revenue share programs with our contributing writers. This will be a parttime role with opportunity to be fulltime.
We have always strived to be place where contributors can freely drive traffic corner of the internet. We don't want to be a paywalled garden where UX is driven by a follow button. Contributors have used their call to action buttons to get hired, acquire customers, gain newsletter subscribers, drive charitable donations, and sell books.
The perfect candidate is someone with expertise in communication, partnership, and recruitment. Personable but also strategic, you have perhaps led multiple community-driven initiatives such as a club on college campus, Tedx event(s), or your city volunteering program. You totally love startup lives and get adrenaline from riding the ups and downs that come with it. Attention to details and willingness to learn are key. But most importantly, you are a hard core fan of the internet and its potential to become an equalizing force for all members of society.
- Drive adoption for contributing writers' revenue share options
- Build relationships with Hacker Noon's top writers (about 4k+)
- Serve as the liaison between writers participating in rev share programs, rev share partners (Coil, Superpeer, Wix..), and Hacker Noon.
- Coordinate with the product team to better revenue sharing options into the Hacker Noon CMS
Every single Hacker Noon team member started out as a part time contractor first, including the CEO. You will be assigned a part time project based on your skill, interest, and commitment level. After a mutually agreed upon trial period and compensation amount, there will be an evaluation between you and Hacker Noon to find the best fit: full time, part-time, or no time.
Hacker Noon is built for technologists to read, write, and publish. We are an open and international community of 15k+ contributing writers publishing stories and expertise for 3M+ curious and insightful monthly readers. Learn more at about.hackernoon.com
How to Apply
Please fill out this form, which ask for these information:
- Your CV
- URLs of your Linkedin, personal site, or any showcase of your work on the interwebs
- Why you are a fit for this job
- How you know about this job
We will get back to you within a week's time.