What we're looking for
The Hacker Noon podcast is another medium for hackers to start their afternoon.
Listeners can tune in every week for a discussion with the movers and shakers of the global tech community: industry insiders, executive members from Silicon Valley's hottest companies, and thought leaders on all things emergent in an ever changing tech world.
We are looking for a podcast editor who will be responsible for editing, mixing/finishing weekly podcasts.
The perfect candidate has extensive experience audio and video editing.Think: personal podcasts, radio, youtube channel. You must be familiar with audio editing software such as Audition, and Adobe Premiere. You also are a great communicator, a team player, an independent contributor and has (obsessive) attention to details.
- Edit and mix assigned audio and video of podcast episodes in a timely manner. Quality will be judged on timeliness, flow of conversation, and professional touches such as midroll ads, intro and outtro.
- Publish podcasts as needed
- Help marketing team organize and distribute social assets for podcasts
- Help organize podcast schedule and coordinate with guests/sponsors when needed
- Attend 01 meeting a week and be available on company Slack for at 2-3 hours a day
Every single Hacker Noon team member started out as a part time contractor first, including the CEO. You will be assigned a part time project based on your skill, interest, and commitment level. After a mutually agreed upon trial period and compensation amount, there will be an evaluation between you and Hacker Noon to find the best fit: full time, part-time, or no time.
Hacker Noon is built for technologists to read, write, and publish. We are an open and international community of 15k+ contributing writers publishing stories and expertise for 3M+ curious and insightful monthly readers. Learn more at about.hackernoon.com
How to Apply
Please fill out this form, which ask for these information:
- Your CV
- URLs of your Linkedin, personal site, or any showcase of your work on the interwebs
- Why you are a fit for this job
- How you know about this job
We will get back to you within a week's time.